More than a simple natural walk
Dorgali and Cala Gonone
Sunday, April 30 renews the appointment with the "Magnalonga Dorgalese", a gastronomic journey that will take you to live our countryside, between nature and culinary tradition. The itinerary develops in 9 km through ancient paths in "Oddoene"
During the event you'll taste typical dishes accompanied by Cannonau wines and enjoy food and craft exhibitions on the various stages.
- Starting at the pinewood of Dorgali (upstream ring), where the ticket office give to each partecipant the reservation, a glass with cupholder and the pass for food and wine tasting in the various stages.
Info about Magnalonga Dorgalese 2016The 2017 Magnalonga follow a circular route: the departure and the arrival will be at church "Bonucamminu".
- The event will take place regardless of weather conditions; the path of 9km, almost entirely in the country, is only on foot and it need proper equipment for sun and rain. It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes or hiking boots.
- The 1st group leaves at 08.30; the next groups leave every 20 minutes.
- The organizing committee of Magnalonga disclaims any civil or criminal liability for damages to persons and property before, during and after the event; with enrollment each participant assumes its responsibility for their physical eligibility and accompanied children.
- At several points of the route there is the health staff for emergencies.
- Each participant must have respect of the environment: during the trekking there are signs for recycling.
- The price: €30 for adults and €15 for kids (6-12 years old). Free for children up to 5 years old.
Several accommodation in Cala Gonone and Dorgali offer packages for your stay in April. Take a look at the section of hospitality.
For more informations visit the website of Magnalongadorgalese at www.magnalongadorgalese.it