More than a simple natural walk
Dorgali and Cala Gonone
The 2018 edition of the Magnalonga will be an enogastronomic walk of 9.000-meter around the enchanted Cedrino Lake. Immersed in a wild nature, between basaltic colonnades, limestone walls and archaeological and religious testimonies, you will immerse yourself in the inland areas of Sardinia, with its strong and authentic flavors.
The 6th edition of the Magnalonga Dorgalese will take place around the Cedrino oasis. Both sides will be crossed through boats. This will allow you to reach the less beaten shore of the Cedrino, where you'll can find priceless culinary and naturalistic surprises.
- The departure is at the farm "Su Cuile", with the guests registration and the collection of the typical bag and glass of the Magnalonga.
More Info about Magnalonga Dorgalese 2018Once you have arrived at the junction between the SP38 and SP46, after parking there is a short "warm-up" route to the real DEPARTURE of the VI Magnalonga.
- The event goes on with any weather condition; the path of 9000 mt. approximately, almost entirely in the countryside, it is mainly covered on foot. Take the right equipment for both sun and rain; we recommend the use of comfortable shoes or trekking boots.
- The 1st group leaves at 08.00; the following groups leaves every 30 minutes.
- The organizing committee of the Magnalonga declines any civil and criminal liability for damages to persons and things before, during and after the event; with the registration each participant assumes his responsibility for his physical health and accompanied minors.
- In several points of the route there is a specialized health staff for emergencies.
- Each participant must have the maximum respect for the environment. Along the path there are indications for the waste collection.
- The ticket for the VI Magnalonga Dorgalese is € 32 for adults and € 16 for children from 6 to 12 years. Free for children up to 5 years old.
Several accommodation in Cala Gonone and Dorgali offer packages for your stay in April. Take a look at the section of hospitality.
For more informations visit the website of Magnalongadorgalese at www.magnalongadorgalese.it