Via Collodi 1, Cala Gonone
Welcome to Sardinia Camping Cala Gonone
Sardinia Camping is pleased to welcome you to Cala Gonone and we wish you a wonderful vacation in the splendid Gulf of Orosei. Sardinia Camping is situated just 200 meters from the sea over 4 hectares that are well shaded by lush pine trees.
You can spend your time enjoying the different facilities that we offer. You have the possibility to enjoy your vacation in the open air thanks to our shady camping sites for campers, caravans and tents, or alternatively at the comfortable bungalows enjoying the many services that we offer, all respectful towards the environment.
The comfortable single or double wooden bungalows are suitable for up to 5 people. They are equipped with either double bed and / or two single beds, closet and private bathroom including hot shower, sink and toilet. Externally each structure has a large veranda with table and kitchenette with sink and refrigerator, crockery, pots and pans, and everything necessary for cooking. This includes the cost of water, gas, electricity, laundry and cleaning. In addition, our guests can take advantage of WiFi and all the recreational facilities for free.
- Bungalow 2 guests: 1 room for 2 guests, 1 bathroom with shower, veranda with kitchenette.
- Bungalow 3 guests: 1 room for 3 guests, 1 bathroom with shower, veranda with kitchenette.
- Bungalow 4 guests: 1 room with 1 double bed + 2 bunk beds, 1 bathroom with shower, veranda with kitchenette.
- Bungalow 4 guests: 2 rooms, each for 2 guests, 2 bathrooms with shower, veranda with kitchenette.
- Bungalow 5 guests: 1 room for 2 guests, 1 room for 3 guests, 2 bathrooms with shower, veranda with kitchenette.
Our camping sites are spacious and comfortable and shaded by many pine trees. They are all equipped with electrical outlets. At Sardinia Camping Cala Gonone you will discover a perfect place to stay with campers, caravans or tents. Included are: intenet wifi (with coverage throughout the entire campsite), parking for the vehicles, running water, sinks, toilets and hot showers for 24 hours.
NEWS & OFFERS
Scopri la Sardegna, segui Laura Laccabadora